Specs & Systems
The Hot Vending Box Specs & Systems
- Capacity – 72 units, 36 of each variety
- Product Shelf Life – Product dependent, but up to four days
- Machine size – 60” wide x 76” tall x 35” deep
- Weight – 1200 lbs
- Power – 240VAC, 60Hz, 30A
- Serving Rate – >50 orders per hour
- Rated Use – Indoor use only
- NSF/ANSI 25 – Vending Machines For Food and Beverages
- NSF/ANSI 7 – Commercial Refrigerators and Storage Freezers
- NSF/ANSI 4 – Commercial Cooking, Rethermalization and Powered Hot Food Holding and Transport Equipment
- UL 541 Refrigerated Vending Machines [UL 541:2016 Ed.9 +R:23May2016], C22.2#128 Vending Machines [CSA C22.2#128:2016 Ed.4],
- Commercial Refrigerators and Freezers [UL 471:2010 Ed.10+R:08Dec2016], CSA C22.2#120 Issued: 2013/03/01 Ed: 4 Refrigeration Equipment,
- Commercial Electric Cooking Appliances [UL 197:2010 Ed.10 +R:17Sep2014] Commercial Cooking Appliances [CSA C22.2#109:2017 Ed.3].
Cleaning and Maintenance
The Hot Vending Box was designed with usability in mind. The unit operates very clean, with zero food contact surfaces throughout the system. The air intakes utilize Hepa filtration, so these will be periodically cleaned or replaced.
Smart Vending Software:
Hot Vending Box leverages Kii Vending
A vending management solution powered by Kii’s Internet of Things platform. Included in each Hot Vending Box machine, Kii Vending allows you to:
- Remotely monitor and track inventory and machine health, revenue and usage patterns, update prices, and more.
- View and update machine status via web dashboard or mobile apps, perfect for refillers and technicians working on site.
- Optimize refills and routes to keep inventory fresh and reduce costs of delivery and spoilage.
- Receive real-time alerts when refills are needed, or machines require maintenance.
The Kii Vending solution is included in every 24/7 Pizza Box and provided to all owners and operators, giving you visibility into a single machine or thousands worldwide.